Our Peace & Joy Pine Boughs Holiday Photo Cards feature the words 'Peace & Joy' set in watercolor modern brush script typeface surrounded by watercolor pine boughs and gold berries. The back features a watercolor pine bough with gold berries, a place for your photo and special message. A beautiful personalized holiday card to send your Christmas wishes to family and friends.
Please note this design features a digital metallic effect. There is no foil or metallic ink used. It is a flat design printed on a digital press. There are no embellishments.
- 5" x 7" (A7 size), personalized with your text details.
- Available on your choice of three luxe paper stocks.
- Coordinating backer design included.
- See our PHOTO REQUIREMENTS before uploading your photo.
- Basic 80# white or cream colored square flap envelopes included.
TURNAROUND TIMES & SHIPPING
- First digital proof sent within 1-3 business days.
- Printing & shipping takes approximately 10 business days from proof approval.
- Flat rate $9.95 shipping via USPS Priority Mail to United States addresses.
- See Turnaround Times & Shipping before ordering.
- Premium Smooth - A beautiful, heavy 120# bright white paper with a smooth surface for vibrant printing. FSC Certified and SFI Certified.
- Signature Felt - A 110# bright white paper with a textured surface for a luxurious look and feel. Made from 30% post consumer recycled materials. FSC Certified, Green Seal Certified, Green-e Certified and windpower generated.
- Pearl Shimmer - A luxurious 110# pearlescent paper that adds a touch of elegance with a subtle luminous shimmer.
Please be aware that every monitor and printer is calibrated differently resulting in variations from what appears on the screen. Paper type and color may also affect the
color upon final printed output therefore exact color matches cannot be guaranteed.
Love this holiday card design, but would like the wording changed to a different holiday greeting such as ‘Merry Christmas’, ‘Season's Greetings’, ‘Happy Hanukkah’, etc. Just let us know in the ‘Special Note to Designer’ section what you’d like the holiday greeting wording changed to.