Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website/services and your experience, see which areas and features of our website/services are popular, and count visits.
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our website/services or emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
FIRST PARTY (IT Governance Ltd) COOKIES
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
This cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
This cookie identifies the page you are on;
This cookie identifies your website session;
This cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
This cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Our website will set several types of third-party cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
Last updated-5/21/18: Privacy Statement for The Spotted Olive™ Invitations & Stationery, a dp graphic design, llc company.