Our Victorian Romance Save The Date Cards are simple and elegant with a vintage Victorian pattern in a brown, lavender & white color palette. So pretty!
AS SEEN ON PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
Our Victorian Romance Save The Date design was featured on the show Pretty Little Liars in season 2, episode 8 entitled Save the Date, which originally aired on August 2, 2011.
- 5" x 7" (A7 size), personalized with your text details.
- Available on your choice of three luxe paper stocks.
See below for more information on our paper types.
- Coordinating backer design included.
- Basic 80# white or cream colored square flap envelopes included.
TURNAROUND TIMES & SHIPPING
- First digital proof sent within 1-3 business days.
- Printing & shipping takes approximately 10 business days from proof approval.
- Flat rate $9.95 shipping via USPS Priority Mail to United States addresses.
- See Turnaround Times & Shipping before ordering.
- Premium Smooth - A beautiful, heavy 120# bright white paper with a smooth surface for vibrant printing. FSC Certified and SFI Certified.
- Signature Felt - A 110# bright white paper with a textured surface for a luxurious look and feel. Made from 30% post consumer recycled materials. FSC Certified, Green Seal Certified, Green-e Certified and windpower generated.
- Pearl Shimmer - A luxurious 110# pearlescent paper that adds a touch of elegance with a subtle luminous shimmer.
Please be aware that every monitor and printer is calibrated differently resulting in variations from what appears on the screen. Paper type and color may also affect the color upon final printed output therefore exact color matches cannot be guaranteed.
CUSTOMIZATION FOR A DIFFERENT EVENT
Is this design perfect for another event you are having? Just let us know the event you’d like the invitations for in the ‘special note to designer’ section and we’ll be happy to customize our Victorian Romance Save The Dates for your event.