Our beautiful Southern Magnolia Thank You Cards feature a vintage image of a magnolia and the words ‘thank you’ stylishly typeset on background image of rustic dark brown leather. Please note the weathered leather look has imperfections that are part of the design for a rustic appeal. Personalize with your name or special message. The inside is blank for your personal handwritten message.
Please note this design features elements with a digital metallic effect. There is no metallic ink or foil used. It is a flat design printed on a digital press. There are no embellishments.
- Folded 5.5" x 4.25" (A2 Size), personalized with your text details.
- Available on your choice of three luxe paper stocks.
- Blank inside for your personal handwritten note.
- Basic 80# white or cream colored square flap envelopes included.
TURNAROUND TIMES & SHIPPING
- First digital proof sent within 1-3 business days.
- Printing & shipping takes approximately 10 business days from proof approval.
- Flat rate $9.95 shipping via USPS Priority Mail to United States addresses.
- See Turnaround Times & Shipping before ordering.
- Premium Smooth - A beautiful, heavy 120# bright white paper with a smooth surface for vibrant printing. FSC Certified and SFI Certified.
- Signature Felt - A 110# bright white paper with a textured surface for a luxurious look and feel. Made from 30% post consumer recycled materials. FSC Certified, Green Seal Certified, Green-e Certified and windpower generated.
- Pearl Shimmer - A luxurious 110# pearlescent paper that adds a touch of elegance with a subtle luminous shimmer.
Please be aware that every monitor and printer is calibrated differently resulting in variations from what appears on the screen. Paper type and color may also affect the color upon final printed output therefore exact color matches cannot be guaranteed.
At The Spotted Olive, we believe in giving back. As a paper goods studio, we feel it is important that we offset the creation of our products by planting a tree for each purchase of made through this website. We are proud to have partnered with One Tree Planted to do just that.